Wednesday, December 30, 2009

when things dont go our way.....

many times what we plan, don't go in that way , we see so many hurdles in our way, but still we go on that path... really sharing my experience i had many plans in my mind, but still they didn't go as per that, its almost 2 months now, sitting at home doing nothing, no job still, whole day watching TV, which i like very much, really its very sad to know about the reality of life , where they tell us economy is booming, but when we go to companies for job, they don't even entertain us, really my patience level is going day by day worst, its high time for me to start my professional life once again after break of 2 years, but hope things will brighten up, hope soon i will get a call from some company. really its very difficult to keep our mind in control when things don't go in our way.... i thought let me share my little problem with every one so wrote my own story this time, hope u guys understand.... :)

1 comment:

  1. hey u do write blogs?? i dint know tht. .. !! anyways ...
    It was wonderful reading ur blogs specialy the TURNING POINT and 2nd innings .. !!!

    The Title of all blogs are really catchy .. and ovbious the "LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE" really speaks a lot about you... it does mean that on the edge therez only a place for one .....

    ReplyDelete