Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The final call


There are many final calls we need to make in our lives, but the most important I feel is the career & marriage call.
I wonder how one makes that final call; I still wonder what makes one individual to say the final yes?????? I am clueless about it, but still I am curious to know about that. I need to feel it myself, never the less you may meet that person anywhere, you never know when, where!

It’s all start with that first look into those eyes, where the story begins…………. I know I know it’s a special feeling, I can see a smile on your face now and you have started thinking about the special person. 1st look starts with smile and a new journey begins in search of the soul you always wanted to be part of. There are many reasons just more than looks, smile, which brings two individual together, may be its destiny which plays a bigger role i think.

may be time will tell what it takes to say the Final Yes....... 



1 comment:

  1. wen its tym, u need no telling...u jus say yes :)
    ...n yes, i blv its all abt destiny....

    ReplyDelete