Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2 Minds 1000 Thoughts

There are many feelings and situation in life,which cant be expressed, it needs to be just felt, right now at this time feeling like the whole universe is against me and my happiness, whatever i start or try doing things, i just cant achieve that, feels like someone is holding me back and trying to keep me away from my dreams and happiness which i deserve.
is it just a thought or a self created in my mind, i don't know still, but i guess some times when you go through the rough phases in life you tend to get adjusted to that phase if the same situation keeps on going for quite some time, we tend to believe and give self assurance for the perfect day in coming days to come, there are thousands of thought running in my mind still feel the insecure feeling in my mind "why always me"...........

it just a thought, it will get better and hoping one day there will be that beautiful day ahead ............

No comments:

Post a Comment