Saturday, August 17, 2013

The confusion Ride.........

The roller coaster ride of my life never stops i guess, one after other i have been passing still there is big confusion and anxiety in my mind on few thoughts which are bothering me over and over again from quite some time, i guess these are normal still being complicated and making me more nervous...... 

don't know why i have been given so tough challenges so often, one after the other, still there is little hope of light i see and purpose in all these, for a moment i feel bad, lost, still i need to gather all my hopes and move with the wind on the rough sea to conquer my fears which i have battling with my self, and my own thoughts  from so many years, suddenly there are so many changes around me now,  in all the aspects of my life, i have been battling with my own beliefs which were right according to me but now seems to be wrong, don't know why these confusions of errors keep happening with me always.

some times we need to fight our toughest and the best battles alone to see our  best efforts to unleash our own strengths,to bring out  the best in us to realize our true potential, sometimes failures are good ...but when failures keep knocking your door very often then its time to look back at the errors created and correct it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment