Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Journey

03/10/2009  the day i started my blog, its been a short yet long journey, i have shared my experiences in writing with everyone,want to thank every one who have visited my blog from allover, today 18/03/2012, i am writing my 50th  post, it gives me a sense of happiness in sharing my thoughts with everyone, who have supported in my writing, and all those friends who have always pulled my leg for writing sentiiii posts, but yet respect every one's opinions, and thanks for all the support and hope the journey of my writing continuous and and i can improve and share more thoughts and experiences which are yet to come.
every journey has a reason,which u can define in your way - Harsh Surana

the day 17/03/2012 the day the man who have spent 22 years of international cricket has achieved the unthinkable feat, yet his journey form 99 to 100 was not so easy, Sachin took 1 year and 4 days to complete the 1 century, but yet every time he failed he became more stronger, his journey is and will be a great inspiration for ages to come and there is so much to learn for the man who have achieved so much still  he thinks he is not 100% perfect, , discipline, dedication, the hunger, will power, what he has shown over the years is a great learning for all of us, which we can get inspire and adapt in our lives, and be a successful in what ever we do.
so enjoy your journey whether smooth or with the twist, keep it going, because the journey is incomplete if you don't fail, without failure your success is incomplete.- Harsh Surana 


No comments:

Post a Comment