Wednesday, June 11, 2014

'' M ''

All of sudden things are moving so swiftly and so fast,  i am literally shocked with the pace, life is giving me so many surprises, which will decide my future, and people around me are also somewhere responsible for the final outcome about to happen in my life.....but still i am standing in the middle taking each step slowly and steadily to see the outcome in right direction.

sometimes  events change our life so much that by the time we realise we hardly feel or remember those important  moments .....all of a sudden only topic left in my life is the big word ''M'', even the unexpected people have started  asking me about this word ''M'', i know the world is always behind you for everything, still we need to go through this .... and experience the journey, its not a easy thing to do, but still we need to hold ourselves and keep moving forward in a right direction, to achieve our dreams, The word ''M'' comes and gives you an extra needed support in your life.

The ''M'' word  for me is more than just what it means, but some deep sense of happiness in its whole existence, everyone has to go though and experience this ''M'' in their life, so i guess i just need to be more relaxed and calm and take things step by step to welcome  the word ''M'' IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment