Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tornado of June #faith #truelove #god #inspiration

June 2014 is the month i can never ever forget in my life, June 2014 has changed my life for ever in every way, i would like to name as it tornado of June, the way tornado come and sweeps away everything on its way, same thing happened with my life, in similar way it has changed my life in very aspect, it has changed the way of my life in thinking, thought process, my lifestyle, my responsibility in every small way.

June 5, 2014 the day i met my lady love, i never thought my life would change so fast in a nearly 10 days, things have come at the right time with right place, with the right person, after all the wait, it was worth for finding your true love even i had to wait for long time, what all i can say is patience was worth, i know its a very strange but yes you do find your true love, the way you deserve you get.i want to thank all my well-wishers, my family for everything what i am today, for what i have got.

good things come at right time no matter how much you need to struggle have that faith in you and in god, he gives you what you deserve in every small way which you could never ever imagine, but yes never loose that hope keep that faith burning in your life, it takes you long way......

No comments:

Post a Comment